Blogger Recognition Award is a positive and nice time to see the interaction of others and who are taking the time to read each other’s blogs and connecting. The internet world is such a vast place and is growing daily and therefore it is easy to get lost among it. I was truly honoured to have received an email from Magicmindz informing me that they have put my blog down as one of the nominations. This is a great blog I have been following for a while now as it covers a range of topics including parenting, relationships, creativity and I would recommend to pop over and see for yourself.
How did I get into blogging?
I originally discovered the blogging world after an author friend suggested a few blogs I should read when I published my first children’s book. I was overwhelmed with the amount of great content and advice and honesty and laughter of some of the blogs. There is a great range of different personalities and subjects in the blogging world which I follow now for various other things that I enjoy reading regularly.
Advice for new writers.
I’m fairly new to this myself and I am not as active as I want to be, but here’s my two cents worth of advice for any newbies.
- Write what you want and have fun with it. It’s your blog and there is no set rule of should and shouldn’t dos.
- Do take time to read other blogs. You will be happily surprised at what’s out there and what you can learn and enjoy from others. Take advantage of the good side of Social Media as there are some great people out there who can really brighten your day.
As with a lot of things that are rules for nomination award should you choose to accept this.
To accept your award You Must:
- Write a post to show your award
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Give a brief story about why you started blogging
Here are some of my nominees in no particular order. I will hope to add on more in time.
Enjoy and have fun out there and I do look forward to hearing from you.